Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A List of Favorites

After finishing Life After Art by Matt Appling and One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp I was challenged and inspired to make the beauty that I desire to see in my home. Autumn delights are something I am already grateful for and now I am taking steps to actually enjoy them. From the list above (courtesy of Pinterest) my favorites are:

My mustard yellow cardigan(along with boots and jeans)
 
Baking: lately French bread and a pear tart.
 
The daily teatime ritual I am creating with my family.
Sometimes it's morning, sometimes afternoon, or even evening.
I make a pot of tea or hot cocoa to share with Ethan and Roman (while Saoirse has a sippy of milk) and we enjoy relaxing together. Setting up the whole tea service makes an inviting and relaxing experience that much more beautiful.
What are your favorite autumn joys?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Were these words wonderful to you?