Monday, July 29, 2013

Reading List: The Web Edition

Happy Birthday to my lovely sister-in-law Rayia!
My husband adores his older sister, who taught him so much about being a loving man. Thanks Rayia, for everything you give to Roman. I am glad we are all such great friends!

My reading this week has been a smattering of blog posts and articles from all over.
So I figured I would share some my favorites with anyone else who enjoys looking at links.

Petit Collage I am wishing I could spruce up my nursery space and toy collection with this company. Utterly darling. And just about everything is wooden, which I like more than plastic.

A Prayer for All the World's Sons {in honor of the Royal Baby}
I am looking forward to watching William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, raise their son George Alexander Louis. The couple seem to be setting the standards high, but we all have a world watching in our children.

I'm Trying Not to be the "Just Wait" Mom Hayley @ Carrots for Michaelmas has some great reminders for all mothers.

Le Petit Chaperon Rouge If you feel like a classic fairy tale in French! (Little Red Riding Hood) My kids enjoyed it! It is a video

So explore the world wide web of blogs. Maybe you'll find your cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Were these words wonderful to you?