Monday, July 1, 2013

Things I Learned in June

There are always little things going around the blogosphere that people share in, contribute to, etc. I barely have time to manage the posts I make let alone join in a list of other things. But since I was drawing a slight blank on what to write, I was inspired by these bloggers to share of the things I have learned over the past month.

1. My not-yet-two-year-old son talks in his sleep, mostly about balls and dogs. He also sleep walks.

2. Changing lanes on a the freeway is about watching around you and not always minding your car manners. You just have to be a little selfish.

3. Each of my children can eat a whole banana faster than I can make a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich.

4. My grandparents funeral arrangements (and they are in great health).

5. The only piece of furniture we have that I cannot move by myself is the piano. Full dressers, beds over shag carpet, bookshelves with everything remaining intact, DID IT.

6. The battery in our car was the original, therefore 10 years old. It died while we were in Oregon.

7. Saoirse has a great deal in common with Goldilocks. She likes things just right, not too hot or cold.


8. Roman panics more over a cleaning emergency than medical one.

9. The difference between monkeys and apes:  monkeys have tails, apes do not.

What little things did you learn over the past 30 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Were these words wonderful to you?